- Olive oil
- 2 tsp
- 0.5 whole
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pinch
- 1 whole
- 0.5 whole
- Bell pepper
- 0.25 whole
- White mushroom
- 250 gr
- Green olive, pitted
- 40 gr
- White cabbage
- 100 gr
How to make:
- Wash the mushrooms, make them dry with napkins and slice to thin bars.
- Peel the onions and slice to thin half rings.
- Wash the cabbage, chop cabbage into small strips.
- Peel the carrots, grate it on a coarse grater.
- Dip tomatos into the boiling water for several minutes after making incisions on them. Put them in a bowl with cold water. In several minutes take them out of water and peel. Chop the flesh into small cubes.
- Wash pepper, collect seeds from pepper, cut it into cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Put there mushrooms and onions, stew until almost all the liquid released from the mushrooms evaporates from the pan.
- Wrinkle the cabbage with your hands so it gives juice and add to mushrooms and onions. Add carrots. Stew cabbage for 10 minutes and stir it so that it does not burn.
- Add pepper and pitted olives, continue to stew for 5 more minutes.
- Reduce heat and stew for 15-20 minutes more depending on whether the cabbage is young or ripe.